Jacob Tankersley, Owner & Builder
Hello to you, and thank you for visiting our website.
Let me tell you a little more about myself, so you can get to know me better.
Since the age of seven, I was mentored by my father and carry a lifelong involvement in the construction industry.
Early on, I learned a good lesson: Not all contractors are created equal.
When I was young, a contractor took off with $20,000 of my parents’ money and we never heard from him again. From that experience, I learned something very important: Not all contractors build homes with moral integrity, high regard and responsibility for their clients, or pride in workmanship. Then and there, I vowed never to be the problem that stood between homeowners and their goal of building a custom home.
My personal standard: To be the type of builder that my clients can rely on for the best building experience possible. To provide them with a premier custom home, built with integrity, and completed on time and at a fair price.
Now, sixteen years in the building industry since my college education in construction management from John Brown University, I have been involved in the management and building of over 150 residential homes.
With implementation of all I have learned in the field of green, I also focus on building homes that are energy-efficient and healthier than the standard built home.
I live in Springdale with my wife, two children, and two golden retrievers (my huntin' dogs). When I'm not working with clients or spending time with family, you will find me cheering on the Razorbacks or hunting in the Ouachita Mountains.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our site.
I look forward to talking with you soon.
Click here for more on Jacob's Education, Affiliations, & Community Involvement
Jacob’s Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Construction Management from John Brown University
- Certified Green Professional
- LEED Accredited Professional Training
- Served on the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity
- Served on Board of Directors for the NWA Homebuilders Association
- Chairman of the NWA HBA Greenbuild Committee
- Fayetteville Forward Green Economy Group Member
- Steering Committee Member for US Green Building Council
- Consultant and renovator on Fayetteville's first LEED Registered Commercial Renovation project, ECO MODERN FLATS
- Liaison to John Brown University for the NWA Homebuilders Association
Organizations we love