How do we guarantee an exceptional custom home building experience?
1. We communicate well.
- Availability to your builder is important. We have a streamlined, systematized approach to make sure you are meeting with us and receiving communication consistently throughout the build of your home--ensuring everyone is on the same page.
2. We insist on staying on schedule.
- We conduct a regular review of your custom home project's current status in comparison with the master schedule target points.
3. We build trust with our clients.
- We operate with high integrity--on the jobsite, in the office, with our words, with our actions, and with the way handle you as our client. This is evident in the way we do business. But if you don't know us, check around Northwest Arkansas. We are confident you will hear the same.
4. We lay it all out on the table.
- From the very beginning of our relationship with you, it's all out on the table. We work with you to make sure you know all of your building options and possibilities. Then, we ensure you understand all parts of the contract before you sign--so you know what to expect, for what price, and in what amount of time. In the end, you get a solidly built custom home that will endure for decades to come.
5. We do things green.
- Building with stewardship is at the heart of what we do. Your home’s envelope (the wall structure), mechanicals, and energy sources are all interdependent systems. Other details play a part in your home's energy efficiency as well, like your home’s orientation on your lot or land here in Northwest Arkansas. We will discuss with you effective insulation options, high performance window choices, tight construction techniques, and the most efficient HVAC equipment for your specific home.